Our Winter Sleigh Rides are now open for bookings!
Select the date you want to go (must be in green) and make your reservation below.
Our Winter Sleigh Rides are now closed for the season. Thanks to everyone who came out and supported us through the winter.
Join us for a Trail Ride in the Rocky Mountains!
Book your Ride below
Adventure Dog Carting Tours are opening on June 2nd!
Call us to book your adventure today!
Adventure Dog Carting Tour
Approximate 1.5 hour experience ride
8:30 AM & 10 AM (daily)
Please arrive on time for your scheduled tour
$160 + GST per person (Kids 30 pounds and under ride free, on parents lap)
Boundary Ranch is the only place in Western Canada you can experience this unique summer dryland tour!We’ve partnered with Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours to bring a new and unique summer tour experience to Alberta! Experience the adventure of a pack of husky hero sled dogs leading you through the forests, surrounded by the stunning mountain scenery in Kananaskis, Alberta. The non-motorized, custom built carts provide a similar experience to winter dog sledding!
- Tours run from June to the end of October, weather depending.
- Each cart holds 4 participants and up to 4 kids under 30 pounds, on parents laps.
- Your tour includes a stop at the buffalo paddock and the teepee village.
- This interactive tour includes an introduction to dryland dog carting and an opportunity to help care for the dogs.
- Tour also includes entrance to the recently updated Boundary Ranch Wildlife Wonders Museum.
- Available to ages 3 years and up making this tour fun for the whole family!
- Reservations are required: please book in advance below, phone or email
Hunter Valley, Australia
Kelsey & Brian Atamanchuk
Antler Lake, AB
Daniel and Simonne Fraser
Blackstone, MA, USA