Canoe Tour and Horse Ride!
2 hour canoe tour + 1 hour riding
10:00am Canoe – 3:00pm Ride
Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to departure time
Adult 18+ = $128.00 + GST
Youth 10-17 years = $104.00 + GST
Child 6 – 10 years = $94.00 + GST
Get acquainted with the Rockies on both land and water. This unique tour will expose you to the multi-faceted experience our surroundings have to offer. First, you will arrive at Barrier Lake Day Use Area where you will step into a large canoe and set off for a paddle along the rugged shoreline of Barrier Lake, surrounded by fresh air, mountain views, and likely some wildlife. Once you’ve returned to shore, you will head to Boundary Ranch where you’ll be saddling up for your trail-ride. You will ride through wooded trails, past glistening ponds, and take in the immensity of the magnificent Canadian Rockies. This family-friendly activity is perfect for anyone ages 6+.
- Trail Ride of the Buffalo Loop at Boundary Ranch – 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Transportation is not provided to and between locations. You must provide your own transportation.
Reservations are required: please book in advance by Info Request, phone or email
Voyageur Adventure packages are subject to availability
- If unable to book online, call to see if we have this adventure going and you can join on, 1-877-591-7177
- We can add you to a waitlist for this great adventure too
Riding season operates at Boundary Ranch from May to October
- Specific season dates are dependent on the weather
Hunter Valley, Australia
Kelsey & Brian Atamanchuk
Antler Lake, AB
Daniel and Simonne Fraser
Blackstone, MA, USA