Approximate 1 hour ride
1:30PM, 3:00PM and 4:15PM
Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the ride departure time
89 + GST per person
This Ride Is Our Family Favourite!
- The one hour Buffalo Loop is an ideal introduction to horses and trail riding
- A great way to enjoy a ride when time is of the essence
- Relax and enjoy the scenery as you travel through the wooded terrain surrounding Boundary Ranch and catch glimpses of the Kananaskis Range towering against blue Alberta skies
- Your ride will pass our Buffalo Paddock and you might even see some real wildlife on our trails, so keep your eyes open for squirrels, marmots, deer, elk and more!
- Reservations are required: please book in advance below, phone or email
- Buffalo Loop packages are subject to availability and require a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- If unable to book online, call to see if we have this adventure going and you can join on, 1-877-591-7177
- We can add you to a waitlist for this great adventure too!
- Riding season operates at Boundary Ranch from May to October
- Specific season dates are dependent on the weather
Hunter Valley, Australia
Kelsey & Brian Atamanchuk
Antler Lake, AB
Daniel and Simonne Fraser
Blackstone, MA, USA