ADVENTURE DOG CARTING TOUR
Adventure Dog Carting Tour
Approximate 1.5 hour experience
8:30 AM & 10:00 AM (Friday-Monday)
– 30 min intro & time with the dogs
– 30 min on the trail
– 30 min in the Boundary Ranch Wildlife Wonders Museum
* All times are approximate
Please arrive on time for your departure time
169 + GST per person (Suitable for children aged 3+. Kids 30 pounds and under ride free, on parents lap)
Boundary Ranch is one of the only places in Western Canada you can experience this unique summer dryland tour!
We’ve partnered with Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours to bring a new and unique summer tour experience to Alberta! Experience the adventure of a pack of husky hero sled dogs leading you through the forests, surrounded by the stunning mountain scenery in Kananaskis, Alberta. The non-motorized, custom built carts provide a similar experience to winter dog sledding!
- Tours run from June to October, weather depending.
- Each cart holds 4 participants aged 3+, kids under 30 pounds ride free on parents laps.
- Your tour includes a stop at the buffalo paddock and the teepee village.
- This interactive tour includes an introduction to dryland dog carting and an opportunity to help care for the dogs.
- Tour also includes entrance to the recently updated Guinn Wildlife Wonders Museum.
- Reservations are required: please book in advance below, phone or email
Hunter Valley, Australia
Kelsey & Brian Atamanchuk
Antler Lake, AB
Daniel and Simonne Fraser
Blackstone, MA, USA